- "The Jews, says Apollonius Molo, are enemies of all mankind; they have and wizard," and his laws contained "nothing but what is bad and dangerous.
- SAINT EINSTEIN
- irreligiousness, judging by the sayings of Posidonius and Apollonius Molo; they had a very scant knowledge of the Jewish religion.
- Antisemitism - Its History and Causes
- "The Jews, says Apollonius Molo, are enemies of all mankind; they have invented quoting from Posidonius and Apollonius Molo.
- TO BE ROMAN, GO GREEK
- Apollonius Molo of Rhodes,. Cicero's own tutor, was the first to be heard by the senate without an interpreter.
- BILINGUALISM AND THE LATIN LANGUAGE
- essem, id ferri nullo modo posse. . The Rhodian ambassador Apollonius.
- The Life of Marcus Tullius Cicero
- At Rhodes , he was instructed by the celebrated rhetorician, Apollonius Molo, who also taught Caesar.
- Julius Caesar: Life, History, Biography, Pictures, Quotes
- Aiming at rhetorical perfection, Caesar traveled to Rhodes in 75 BC for philosophical and oratorical studies with the famous teacher Apollonius Molo.
- The Lives of the Twelve Caesars - Julius
- to study under Apollonius Molo, the most eminent teacher of oratory of that time .
Apollonius Molo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apollonius Molo books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.