- Apologetic US army no longer to allow 'negro' term for black members
- The United States army has apologized for approving the use of the term "Negro" as an acceptable reference to black service members and would no longer allow the use of the word. According to Daily News, the term was changed two days after it was found ...
- Europe Gives Up on 'Hope'
- Now, America's closest allies can see that this was just foam, like his calls for a nuclear-free world or an apologetic U.S. reconciliation with Islam.
- America On Its Knees
- U.S. Navy sailors are detained by Iranian Revolutionary Guards in the Persian Gulf, Iran, as pictured in a frame grab of a video released Tuesday by the Iranian state-run IRIB News Agency.
- Armstrong Williams: Carson Only 'Authentic Christian' in Race
- It states that the passage is first found in a treatise entitled Liber Apologeticus, of the fourth century, and that it appears in Old Latin and Vulgate manuscripts of the Scriptures, beginning in the sixth century.
- FBI Director on Clinton Email Investigation: 'We Don't Give a Rip About Politics'
- Alexios Komnenos sent his emissaries to Piacenza in 1095 (not Rome) Bernhold of Constance recorded the event in his Apologeticus super excommunicationem Gregorii VII (justifying excommunication of schismatics and of Henry IV, Holy Roman Emperor ...
Apologeticus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apologeticus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescomforter filling
baklava baklava in different cultures
m scott peck community building