A selection of articles related to apophyllite.
Original articles from our library related to the Apophyllite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Apophyllite.
- Clear, white, light green striated crystals. Very powerful for deep, peaceful stillness and alpha state/meditation/dream recall. Clairvoyance, out of body travel, etc. Green is most powerful: Heals and brings joyous openness to the heart chakra, as it opens...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Apophyllite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apophyllite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Crystals Aren't Just for Hippies Anymore
- Take Adina Mills, who has used crystals in her collections for years. “A lot of my clients want to know the properties of the stones—what heals what,” says Mills, who favors apophyllite, fluorite, tourmaline, and quartz.
- Holiday Mantel Makeover (Even If You Don't Have a Mantel!)
- The quartz and apophyllite specimens add natural sparkle, while the E. Lawrence Ltd.'s Precious Metal Series of books creates a cool, unusual focal point on the mantel.
- On display, a meteorite & a 500m-yr-old fossil
- The meteorite will take centrestage at the exhibition along with a 60-million-year-old amethyst geode from Brazil, which has stunning violet crystals, and an apophyllite (rock with pink and white crystals), which is unique to our state.
- Amazing Photos Reveal How the Natural World Copies Itself
- Even the hard categorizations and taxonomies of a natural history museum don't hide the beauty of the world. There are the vast troves of minerals, shiny and colorful. The weirdly attractive corkboards full of geometrically-pinned beetles and dragonflies.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshans asperger papers
arm architecture neon
disney channel africa and asia
h1 receptor neurophysiology
pons anatomy of the pons