- IS executes respected Syrian poet and son for 'apostasy'
- IS executes respected Syrian poet and son for 'apostasy'. #IslamicState. Activists in Deir Ezzor, the eastern town partly besieged by IS, say residents are regularly executed for apostasy or spying.
- Daesh executes poet, son for 'apostasy' in Syria
- Damascus: Daesh has executed a poet and his son on accusations of apostasy in Syria's Deir Al Zour province. According to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), the extremist organisation arrested the poet Mohammad Bashir Al Ani and his son ...
- Islamic State publicly executes Syrian teenager on charges of 'apostasy'
- ALEPPO – Extremists of the Islamic State (ISIS) executed Saturday a teenage boy in Syria's northern Aleppo province after accusing him of 'apostasy', local activists and eyewitnesses reported.
- The Apostasy of Rabbi Zolli
- Following their rabbi's apostasy, the congregants of Tempio Maggiore gathered to sit shiva, ritually mourn, for Zolli. More people attended this meeting than had attended the earlier service commemorating the liberation of Rome from the Nazis.
- On Christian Political Apostasy As The Source Of America's Greatest Peril
- At the moment it is undeniably true that Donald Trump is the odds-on favorite to win the GOP nomination for President.
Apostasy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apostasy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.