A selection of articles related to apostleship.
Original articles from our library related to the Apostleship. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Apostleship.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 1:2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: 1:3 To...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 1:2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord? 9:2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord. 9:3 Mine answer to...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. 2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of...
New Testament >> Galatians
Apostleship is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apostleship books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Holy Spirit: Part 12
- If the empowering that made him an apostle came through human agency, then he was made an apostle by men; since he denied that his apostleship was conferred upon him by human agency, we must assume that Jesus himself empowered him for his ...
- Support for families in difficulty
- “The family is one of the most precious assets of humanity, but is it not perhaps the most vulnerable?”. Pope Francis asked this in a video message published Thursday, 10 March, on the internet site of the Apostleship of prayer, www.
- Worldwide prayer as close as your phone
- The app is the second media feature to be rolled out this year by Apostleship of Prayer. Working with the Vatican Television Center, it also began a video series in January featuring Pope Francis discussing his universal prayer intention.
- Catholics urged to 'Click to Pray' with the Pope on their smartphones
- A new mobile app is seeking to connect people around the world to pray for the Pope's monthly intentions.
- Bishop blesses ship on maiden voyage
- The Bishop of Nottingham, Rt Rev Patrick Mc Kinney, blessed bulk carrier, Red Orchid, when the ship called at Immingham port on March 3. The Bishop was accompanied by two port chaplains from seafarers' charity Apostleship of the Sea's (AoS) who are ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespizza hut slogans
torso major organs
vietnamese ng north vietnam
coal etymology and folklore