- Heritable differences in fitness-related traits among populations of the
- (2009) used a diallel crossing design to evaluate the contribution of additive genetic variance to variation in a suite of traits under thermal stress in aposymbiotic larval families of Acropora millepora.
- Understanding reef systems at the genetic level
- It can also be maintained indefinitely in an aposymbiotic state (without its endosymbiote) and reinfected with a variety of Symbiodium strains. The researchers sequenced the DNA from Aiptasia anemones and produced a reference transcriptome, which was ...
- Adam Roberts' 10 Best SF Novels of 2010
- The title refers to that portion of future-Johannesburg in which people infected with Acquired Aposymbiotic Familiarism (AAF), the 'Zoo Plague', live as outcasts.
Aposymbiosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aposymbiosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesessential thrombocytemia
michel foucault the late foucault
martin bormann bormanns children
mariah carey albums discography note