- 15 of the Coolest New Shop Interiors From Around the World
- As it turns out, not all stores have to be vanilla spaces chained inside sprawling malls.
- Antonino Cardillo combines scent and texture for Illuminum Fragrance shop interior
- Described by the architect as an "Appollonian and Dionysian grotto", the single room has been coated with a rough-finished plaster made using ash from Italy's Vesuvius volcano and putty lime.
- Wahconah Mounts Musical Production of '9 to 5'
- The Appollonian Players are mounting a production of '9 to 5' this weekend. See more photos from the dress rehearsal here. DALTON, Mass.
- Does “Gran Selezione” only mean “good with steak?”
- Why are wines inherently more valuable when they don't go with any food but steak? I got to thinking about this in Tuscany recently, where a helpful chart explains why “great” wines aren't actually as useful as ordinary wines. Here's the setup.
- At Vassar College, Canvases So Big They Are Seldom Seen
- Joyce Kozloff's “Up Front, Appollonian” is an arrangement of geometric forms in varying patterns and colors. Ms. Kozloff completed the work in 1972, shortly after a stint at the Tamarind Institute in New Mexico.
Appollonian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Appollonian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestomica tomica limited series
b41 nuclear bomb
eudora arkansas oral history
new jack city external link