A selection of articles related to approximation mathematics.
Original articles from our library related to the Approximation Mathematics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Approximation Mathematics.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 1
- FACING OUR REALITY Lets face it, the pace and direction of worldly changes have run far ahead of the current human capacity to change with them. Modern society has become a force with its own momentum; a great machine of mass production and...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Approximation Mathematics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Approximation Mathematics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Google's artificial intelligence machine to battle human champion of 'Go'
- “He's very confident, because he looked at the Fan Hui version” that played in October. “And clearly, if we were to play that, he would thrash it.
- A mathematical advance in describing waves
- “The wave equation is a great first approximation, but it breaks down when the waves are very large — or, in technical parlance — 'nonlinear,'” Biondini said.
- Mathematicians write a formula to describe waves
- “The wave equation is a great first approximation, but it breaks down when the waves are very large—or, in technical parlance—'nonlinear,'” Biondini says.
- Klaus Roth, mathematician - obituary
- His best-known work was in the field of Diophantine approximation, a branch of pure mathematics that deals with the approximation of real numbers by rational numbers. He was only 30 when he made a significant contribution to the Thue-Siegel theorem by ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.