- A comprehensive benchmarking study of protocols and sequencing platforms for
- In the last 5 years, the rapid pace of innovations and improvements in sequencing technologies has completely changed the landscape of metagenomic and metagenetic experiments. Therefore, it is critical to benchmark the various methodologies for ...
- Genomic and metagenomic surveys of hydrogenase distribution indicate H 2 is a
- In addition, the group 2 [NiFe]-hydrogenases of recently sequenced Aquificae and methanotrophs form distinct lineages from the presently recognised 2a and 2b subgroups (Vignais and Billoud, 2007). We therefore expanded the [NiFe] enzymes into 22 ...
- Horizontal gene transfer in an acid mine drainage microbial community
- Lateral gene transfer of Family A DNA polymerases between thermophilic viruses, Aquificae, and Apicomplexa. Mol Biol Evol. 2013;30(7):1653–64.
- Metagenomic resolution of microbial functions in deep-sea hydrothermal plumes
- Type III NADP-reducing Ni-Fe hydrogenases were identified in Melainabacteria (Lau2), Pseudomonadaceae (Lau 177) and Aquificae (Lau227) (Vignais and Billoud, 2007). Notably, genes for oxidation of reduced sulfur species were observed in each of the ...
Aquificae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aquificae books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmanipulation meaning
azimullah khan maratha mission
list of cemeteries japan
county kerry towns in kerry
keretapi tanah melayu ktm komuter