A selection of articles related to arab berber.
Original articles from our library related to the Arab Berber. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arab Berber.
- Aethusa cynapium
- This is fool's parsley, a plant you'd better not consume. The Latin name is derived from the Arab word 'ai' what means burning, since the plant causes burning pains. The homoeopathic Aethusa mainly cures complaints with the nervous system and the digestion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
Arab Berber is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arab Berber books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ALGERIA Algeria's population consists almost entirely of Arabs
- Algeria's population consists almost entirely of Arabs, Berbers, and mixed Arab- Berbers (NE).
- Data for 15 autosomal STR markers (Powerplex 16 System) from
- two Tunisian populations: Kesra (Berber) and Zriba (Arab). L.
Suggested News Resources
- Q&A: Gadhafi's options, future scenarios and more
- The non-Arab Berber population of the western mountains will want autonomy and the right to revive their language and other cultural symbols. Large tribes that have been marginalized during the Gadhafi era will want a seat at the top table.
Suggested Web Resources
- What does Arab-Berber mean? definition, meaning and
- Definition of Arab-Berber in the AudioEnglish.net Dictionary. Meaning of Arab- Berber.
- The Berbers - History - Arabic German Consulting
- The Berbers have lived in North Africa since the earliest recorded time. References to them date from about 3000 B.C..
- The Berbers
- By Said Bennis (Professor, Mohammed V University – Faculty of Literature and Social Sciences). Arab Reform Initiative, July 2009.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Arab Berber Topics
Related searcheselectric currents
r v rds
meaning of dreams about hole