A selection of articles related to arab countries.
Original articles from our library related to the Arab Countries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arab Countries.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Kissing Under the Mistletoe
- The Druids considered the mistletoe to be a sacred plant and believed it had miraculous properties which could cure illnesses, serve as an antidote against poisons, ensure fertility and protect against the ill effects of witchcraft. Moreover, whenever enemies...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Arab Countries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arab Countries books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- UAE urges Arab countries to act to protect their nat'l security
- CAIRO, March 10 (KUNA) -- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) said Thursday security challenges, coupled with their geopolitical dimensions, facing Arab countries required collective confrontation with the objective of preserving the Arab national security.
- Why is stability not bringing growth to four Arab countries?
- A version of this article appeared in the print edition of The Daily Star on March 10, 2016, on page 7. Recommended. Related Articles.
- Arab Gulf countries ban any ties with Hezbollah's media
- The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) information ministers agreed on Tuesday to take all legal measures to ensure there are no deals or agreements with any channel connected in anyway with the Lebanese Hezbollah militia or any of its leaders or affiliates.
- Brazilian cosmetics imports booming in Arab countries
- Beautycare Brazil Project Manager Gueisa Silvério said, “Arab countries account for a small share of sales, but that is changing.
- Saudi leads Arab countries' steel production
- Saudi Arabia has topped Arab countries in the production of steel with a 5.6million tonne capacity in 2015, Al-Riyadh reported.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.