A selection of articles related to arab countries.
Original articles from our library related to the Arab Countries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arab Countries.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Arab Countries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arab Countries books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Water in the Arab World
- iv ■ WATER IN THE ARAB WORLD: MANAGEMENT PERSPECTIVES AND .. counterparts working in the Arab countries of North Africa and the.
- food security text english 4-15-09.indd
- Why are Arab countries concerned about the recent price shock? What are the food security implications for Arab countries with different resource...............
- Women's Rights and Democracy in the Arab World
- seeks to facilitate the transformation of the Arab world, makes women's rights .
Suggested News Resources
- Demand for Rajasthan camel riders in Arab countries
- Hundreds of camel riders from Jaisalmer not only rear camels in many Arab countries, especially Duabi, but also train them for racing. So there is a heavy demand for camel riders in Arab countries.
- Lebanon most expensive among 14 Arab countries
- BEIRUT: Lebanon has the highest prices of meat, sugar, tea and milk among 14 Arab countries that were surveyed by the Lebanese Union for Consumers' Protection in Cooperation with the Arab Union of Consumers.
- Arab countries back Libyan rebels
- AMMAN - Arab countries on Monday declared "full solidarity" with Libya's National Transitional Council (NTC) as rebels closed in on Muammar Gaddafi's Tripoli compound in their final drive to oust him.
- Mansour heads to Cairo for Arab League crisis meet
- BEIRUT: Lebanon will work with Arab countries to help secure stability in countries in the region affected by unrest, Foreign Minister Adnan Mansour said Saturday before heading to Cairo for a crisis meeting of the Arab League.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of Arab countries by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Arab Countries and links to arabic web sites
- Arabian countries and Links to Arabic Web Sites - The World of Arabs: History, Government, Politics, Population, Religion, Language...
- Myths & Facts - Human Rights in Arab Countries
- In most Arab countries, the Shari'a, or Islamic law, defines the rules of traditional social behavior.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.