A selection of articles related to arab mythology.
Original articles from our library related to the Arab Mythology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arab Mythology.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Arab Mythology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arab Mythology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Handbook of Native American Mythology
- Handbooks of World Mythology. Handbook of Arab Mythology, Hasan El-Shamy. Handbook of Celtic Mythology, Joseph Falaky Nagy.
- Arabic Dialect History and Historical Linguistic Mythology
- Arabic Dialect History and Historical Linguistic Mythology. JONATHAN Owens. Bavaeurn UNIVERSITY.
- 14 March 1986 THE MASS EXPULSION LIE A NEW LAYER has
- A NEW LAYER has been added to the structure of Arab mythology on the causes of the mass flight of “refugees” in 1948.
- Jarmakani, Amira. Imagining Arab womanhood: the cultural
- Imagining Arab womanhood: the cultural mythology of veils, harems, and belly dancers in the U.S. Palgrave Macmillan, 2008.
- ALCOHOL: FRIEND OR FOE? A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE
- A genie or spirit that takes varied forms and shapes (a supernatural creature in Arab mythology). 2. Any drug or substance that takes away the mind or covers it.
Suggested News Resources
- PREVIEW: CNN International Programme Information Weeks 5 – 6
- The programme also meets Amin Maalouf (pictured), a renowned Lebanese-born French author whose romantic tales of Arab mythology have enlightened readers across the globe for decades.
Suggested Web Resources
- Arabian mythology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Arabian mythology comprises the ancient, pre-Islamic beliefs of the Arabs.
- Arab mythology | Andy in Oman
- Aug 11, 2010 In the classic storybook, “1001 Arabian Nights“, ”Anyone who tries to find the road to Ubar will go crazy.
- The Book of THoTH (Leaves of Wisdom) - Arab mythology
- Jun 1, 2006 Arabian mythology is the ancient beliefs of the Arabs.
- World Mythology in the Middle East: Arabic and Pursian Gods and
- Jan 3, 2008 This website is dedicated to Greek, Roman, Celtic, Egyptian, Native american, Japanese, Chinese, and Babylonian Mythology.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Arab Mythology Topics
Related searchesinformed consent surgery
calgary provincial electoral district
washington monument inscriptions
cube film purpose of the cube puzzle
health economics efficiency vs equity
venus of tan-tan
germanic peoples culture