A selection of articles related to arabia.
Original articles from our library related to the Arabia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arabia.
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;) 1:2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia: 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage...
New Testament >> Galatians
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Arabia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arabia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Saudi Arabia
- Formal Name: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Al Mamlakah al Arabiyah Independence: Following Ottoman dominance, Egypt controlled Arabia from 1818 to 1824.
- THE SHIITE QUESTION IN SAUDI ARABIA
- From Saudi Arabia's establishment in 1932, its minority.
Suggested News Resources
- ProSep Announces Field Testing of Proprietary Technology in Saudi Arabia
- dedicated to providing process solutions to the oil and gas industry, today announced its proprietary injection and mixing technology will be tested at two oil gathering and treating facilities located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Pinoys in Saudi Arabia celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr
- JEDDAH – Muslim and non-Muslim Filipinos in Saudi Arabia are celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr, the Muslim holiday that marks the end of the Ramadan, the Islamic month of fasting. Philippine Consulate General Officer in Charge Consul Leo Tito Ausan Jr.
- Nigeria: Jonathan to Visit Saudi Arabia
- Vice-President Namadi Sambo yesterday told King Abdallah Abdulazeez bin-Saud of Saudi Arabia that President Goodluck Jonathan intends to pay a visit to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia next year.
- Saudi Arabia: $500bn and counting
- The foreign assets of Saudi Arabia's central bank have crossed $500bn for the first time.
- Eid in S Arabia, parts of KP today
- LAHORE/PESHAWAR – Pakistanis will celebrate two Eids this time again as some religious groups claimed sighting of the moon on Monday and announced to celebrate Eidul Fitr with Saudi Arabia Tuesday (today).
Suggested Web Resources
- Arabian Peninsula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Arabian Peninsula (Arabic: شبه الجزيرة العربية šibh al-jazīrat al-ʻarabīya or جزيرة العرب Ǧazīrat al 'Arab) is a land mass situated north-east of Africa.
- Arabia - Home
- Home · Tableware · Design and gift items · Store locator · About Arabia. Novelty! Read more.
- Steamboat Arabia Museum
- Come visit the wonders of the Steamboat Arabia at the museum in the city market area of Kansas City, MO.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.