A selection of articles related to arabian scholars.
Original articles from our library related to the Arabian Scholars. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arabian Scholars.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Arabian Scholars is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arabian Scholars books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shipwreck Discovered from Explorer Vasco da Gama's Fleet
- Scholars estimate that out of more than a thousand ships that plied the Carreira da India — at the time the world's longest sea route — between 1498 and 1650, roughly 20 percent of the vessels were lost at sea.
- A brief history of Arabic literature in China
- Now in China, more and more scholars and translators are realizing the importance of the literature in the Gulf countries.
- Former Egyptian special forces officer calls on scholars to support al Qaeda's
- Hisham Ali Ashmawi, a former Egyptian special forces officer who is openly loyal to al Qaeda, released an audio message earlier this month in which he called on scholars to support the jihadists' cause.
- Understanding Islamic State: Where Does It Come From And What Does It Want?
- To the end of the first world war, when the victorious entente powers sparked resentment throughout the Arab world by drawing artificial national borders we hear so much about today? How about 632 AD, the date of the death of the prophet Muhammad, ...
- Chancellor moonlighted for controversial Saudi university
- UC Davis Chancellor Linda Katehi moonlighted as a board member at a Saudi Arabian university that has been accused of buying its way to an impressive international ranking. Katehi served on the board of King Abdulaziz University in ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Arabian Scholars Topics
Related searchesnorthern hemisphere
prophet pagan greek and roman oracles
writing system of spanish orthography
british chinese demographics
innatism lockes attack on innatism
loonatics unleashed episode guide