A selection of articles related to arabic numerals.
Original articles from our library related to the Arabic Numerals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arabic Numerals.
- Arabic, Gum: Correspondences
- Acacia vera Folk Names: Arabic, Egyptian Gum, Indian Gum Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Powers: Spirituality, Purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Acacia: Correspondences
- Acacia Senegal Folk Names: Cape Gum, Egyptian Thron, Gum Arabic Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deities: Osiris, Astarte, Ishtar, Diana, Ra Powers: Protection, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
Arabic Numerals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arabic Numerals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What Is the I Ching?
- The I Ching has served for thousands of years as a philosophical taxonomy of the universe, a guide to an ethical life, a manual for rulers, and an oracle of one's personal future and the future of the state.
- The world's most beautiful currencies, in pictures
- The 10,000 tenge banknote issued in Kazakhstan in 2003 features a snow leopard against a background of mountains. Credit: Alamy. south african banknotes.
- New designs for Baselworld
- The Khaki Navy Pioneer Lady, in steel or pink PVD, boasts a deliciously retro look, with its bracket-shaped lugs, Arabic numerals, blued hands and silvered opaline dial.
- The Classique Phase de Lune Dame Timepice by Breguet
- The movement will take centre stage in a stunning new women's timepiece called the Classique Phase de Lune Dame 9088, a 30mm white gold, diamond-set watch featuring a white grand feu enamel dial with Arabic numerals and open-tipped hands.
- Stanford to Set Principles for Renaming Buildings
- The only solution is to just to letter the buildings "Building A, Building B, Building C," etc. I was going to suggest numbering them, but that gets complicated. Roman numerals represent Roman oppression of other peoples.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Arabic Numerals Topics
Related searchespaul joseph
the orthogonian society
volga tatars astrakhan tatars
sirmium roman emperors