A selection of articles related to arabic.
Original articles from our library related to the Arabic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arabic.
- Arabic, Gum: Correspondences
- Acacia vera Folk Names: Arabic, Egyptian Gum, Indian Gum Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Powers: Spirituality, Purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Acacia: Correspondences
- Acacia Senegal Folk Names: Cape Gum, Egyptian Thron, Gum Arabic Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deities: Osiris, Astarte, Ishtar, Diana, Ra Powers: Protection, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
Arabic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arabic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Arabic - Unicode
- Arabic. Range: 0600–06FF. This file contains an excerpt from the character code tables and list of character names for.
- Arabic. Arabic. Letters of the Alphabet.
- أﻧـُﺸﺄ. SEVIS. ﻓﻲ.
- Arabic - Virginia Department of Education - Virginia.gov
- ARABIC. ب١ٕ١جشف ٟف خ١ثشزٌا خ٠ش٠ذِ. ةلاطٌا دبِذخ ٚ صبخٌا ُ١ٍؼزٌا خجؼش.
Suggested News Resources
- Hezbollah leader says reforms needed in Syria
- The Al-Quds Day, or Jerusalem Day in Arabic, is marked on the last Friday of the holy month of Ramadan in some Islamic countries.
- South Sudan: English to Replace Arabic in Secondary Schools
- August 24, 2011 South Sudan: English to Replace Arabic in Secondary Schools VOA News South Sudan's government says English will replace Arabic as the sole language of instruction in the new country's secondary schools.
- Lebanon's Arabic press digest - Aug. 26, 2011
- Following are summaries of some of the main stories in a selection of Lebanese newspapers Friday. The Daily Star cannot vouch for the accuracy of these reports.
- Lebanon's Arabic press digest - Aug. 25, 2011
- Following are summaries of some of the main stories in a selection of Lebanese newspapers Thursday. The Daily Star cannot vouch for the accuracy of these reports.
- Syrian forces deploy as Iran boosts regime
- Back the Arabic writings on the flag reads, "Solidarity with the Syrian people," placard in the center reads, "Dignity and freedom for all Arab peoples and Maghreb," and at right, "We demand the expulsion of the Syrian Ambassador of Morocco.
Suggested Web Resources
- Arabic alphabet, pronunciation and language
- Details of written and spoken Arabic, including the Arabic alphabet and pronunciation.
- The Arabic language
- Jun 18, 2009 An introduction to the Arabic language, how to study it and common English words which find their roots in Arabic.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesclassism individual versus structural
apirana ngata early life
dream meaning dictionary bed