A selection of articles related to arabs.
Original articles from our library related to the Arabs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arabs.
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
Arabs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arabs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Arab Population: 2000
- Census 2000 measured a U.S. population of.
- Report on Hate Crimes and Discrimination Against Arab Americans
- or those perceived to be Arab Americans, Arabs and. Muslims in the first nine Arab Americans, approximately a four-fold increase over previous annual rates.
- big lies06.qxd
- Emile Ghoury, secretary of the Palestinian Arab Higher Committee, in an interview with the Arab-Palestinian Higher Executive, urging all Haifa Arabs to quit.
- facts about arabs
- Facts about Arabs. BY MARVIN WINGFIELD. Who is an Arab?
Suggested News Resources
- The History of Gadhafi
- He was quoted as saying: "I had been crying slogans of Arab unity and brandishing standard of Arab nationalism for 40 years, but it was not realised. That means that I was talking in the desert. I have no more time to lose talking with Arabs.
- What the Arab papers say
- AS REBELS celebrate taking of Tripoli and the world ponders the whereabouts of Muammar Qaddafi, we look at reactions in the Arab press to the fighting in Libya.
- Tourism in Egypt drops 28% as turmoil drives visitors away
- The protests are especially concentrated in Tahrir Square where there are the six hotels preferred by Arabs," said Dr Naderl El Biblawi, President of Gezira Travel, refering to the Intercontinental, Hilton Ramses and the Four Seasons.
- Philanthropy on the Rise Among Arab Americans
- SAN FRANCISCO—Philanthropy is usually not the first word associated with Arabs and Arab-Americans.
Suggested Web Resources
- Arab people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Arab people, also known as Arabs (Arabic: عرب, ʿarab), are a panethnicity primarily living in the Arab world, which is located in Western Asia and North Africa.
- Arabs - LookLex Encyclopaedia
- People of the Middle East. ILLUSTRATION. Article in the LookLex / Encyclopaedia.
- Who is an Arab?
- Jun 18, 2009 Shared language is generally recognised as one of the defining characteristics of Arabs.
- Arabs For Israel
- Arabs and Muslims who Support the State of Israel and the Cause of Peace in the I read a lot from the Jewish side and then the ones from Muslims and Arabs.
- Arab: Definition from Answers.com
- Arab n. A member of a Semitic people inhabiting Arabia, whose language and Islamic religion spread widely throughout the Middle East and northern.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream interpretation garage
desposyni historical accounts
list of megachurches united states
flavius atius assassination
tahir-ul-qadri his life