- The radical and politically potent opening show at DTLA's new Hauser Wirth
- Arachne, the gifted mortal woman who challenged Athena's incomparable weaving skills in Greco-Roman mythology and was turned into a spider-goddess for her impudence, takes a contemporary spin. The other material frequently encountered is latex.
- Christina DeCicco & Danny Gardner Lead MARY POPPINS, Beginning Tonight at TUTS
- Christina Decicco (Mary Poppins) Broadway: Eva Peron, Evita (2012 Revival starring Ricky Martin); Arachne, Spiderman: Turn Off the Dark; Mary Robert, Sister Act, the Musical (U/S). Off-Broadway: Cindy Lou Huffington, The Marvelous Wonderettes (West ...
- The great US crossword 'plagiarism' mystery
- The Guardian's Arachne told me that some solvers “can quote clues from years ago with eye-popping accuracy”, adding: “some setters, by contrast, can't remember the clues they wrote last week, ahem”. Besides, what a joyless crime it would be to copy and ...
Arachne is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arachne books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.