A selection of articles related to aram naharaim.
Original articles from our library related to the Aram Naharaim. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aram Naharaim.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. 10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. 10:3 And the sons of...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am. 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah;...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. 1:2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; 1:3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams. 23:2 And Balak did as Balaam had spoken; and Balak and Balaam offered on every altar a bullock and a ram. 23:3 And Balaam said unto Balak,...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Jezebel was a Phoenician princess and the daughter of Ethbaal, the king of Baal-worshipping Sidonians. Jezebel literally means
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Aram Naharaim is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aram Naharaim books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Arameans of Aram-naharaim or The Ancient Syrians of
- The Arameans of Aram-naharaim or The Ancient Syrians of Mesopotamia. Johny Messo (2004).
- The Great Monastery in Captivity
- The Great Monastery of St. Gabriel in Captivity.
- Aram - Siegfried Kreuzer
- Paddan-Aram: Region along the road (Akk. paddanu) through the Habur-triangle and to Haran on the Balikh river, and on to the Euphrates.
- BALAAM IS LABAN
- Aram-naharaim is the ancesteral home of Abraham and his family (see Genesis 24:4,10).
Suggested News Resources
- How Jacob Was Prepared to Risk His Soul in Confronting Esau's Evil
- First he dwelt in Aram Naharaim with his wicked uncle Laban for 20 years. He then returned and chose to dwell in the fields of Shechem adjacent to the natives in the land. And finally, he lived the last 17 years of his life in Egypt.
Suggested Web Resources
- Aram-Naharaim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Aram-Naharaim is a region that is mentioned five times in the Hebrew Bible.
- The Arameans of Aram-Nahrin
- 10-5-2008: Aramean Organisations ask United Nations for help to protect the Aramean clergy and people of Iraq.
- Aramnahrin Aramnaharaim Mesopotamia
- In the ancient times it was called,, Aramnahrin" (or: Aram-Nahrin) in Aramaic. In Hebrew it was called,, Aram-Naharaim" which we encounter in the old testament.
- JewishEncyclopedia.com - ARAM-NAHARAIM
- A region somewhat ill-defined, mentioned six times in the Bible. In the title of Ps. lx.
- Arameans of Mesopotamia (Aram-Nahrin)
- Aram-Naharaim and the Arameans of Iraq.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.