A selection of articles related to aram.
Original articles from our library related to the Aram. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aram.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. 10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. 10:3 And the sons of...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am. 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah;...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. 1:2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; 1:3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams. 23:2 And Balak did as Balaam had spoken; and Balak and Balaam offered on every altar a bullock and a ram. 23:3 And Balaam said unto Balak,...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Jezebel was a Phoenician princess and the daughter of Ethbaal, the king of Baal-worshipping Sidonians. Jezebel literally means
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Aram is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aram books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Aram I Discusses Peace Process with UN Syria Envoy
- GENEVA, Switzerland (A.W.)—On March 4, His Holiness Aram I, Armenian Catholicos of the Holy See of Cilicia, met with United Nations special envoy for the Syria crisis Staffan de Mistura in Geneva, and stressed the importance for all of Syria's ...
- Syrian Christians Must Take Part in Peace Process, Says Aram I
- ANTELIAS(News.am) — All the communities of Syria, including the Christians, must take part in that country's peace process, according to Catholicos Aram I.
- 75 structures demolished in Aram Nagar: BMC to HC
- MUMBAI: Over 75 unauthorised structures have been demolished in Aram Nagar, Versova, the BMC told the Bombay high court on Tuesday. A division bench of Justice Abhay Oka and Justice C V Bhadang were hearing a public interest litigation about illegal ...
- Aram Kouyoumdjian returns to Sacramento with new play
- Sacramento theater audiences can welcome back an old friend this weekend as writer-director Aram Kouyoumdjian returns with a new play. His “Happy Armenians” will open for a two-weekend, six-performance run at California Stage. Kouyoumdjian, who ...
- Aram Ananyan: Turkey does not come to terms with the loss of its influence in
- YEREVAN, FEBRUARY 19, ARMENPRESS. Turkey considers the Middle East and the region from the perspective of neo-Ottoman syndrome. It does not come to terms with the loss of its influence in the region, expert in Turkish studies Aram Ananyan ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshair dreams
slavoj iek postmodernism
secure shell history
fraggle rock doozers