- Saudi Aramco again cuts its rig rates with struggling Hercules Offshore
- Noble Corp., for instance, said Thursday it is finalizing discussions with state-owned Saudi Aramco — the world's largest oil producer — to reduce operating rates for 2016, after previously cutting its rates last year.
- Saudi Aramco Plans to Up its Gas Output Significantly in 10 Years, CEO Says
- Saudi Arabian Oil Co., known as Saudi Aramco, plans to nearly double its gas production to 23 billion standard cubic feet a day in 10 years, Chief Executive Amin Nasser said Tuesday. The state-oil giant, which has upped its gas output from 3.
- Saudi Aramco to double gas production in 10 years - CEO
- JUBAIL, Saudi Arabia, March 8 (Reuters) - Saudi Aramco plans to nearly double its gas production to 23 billion standard cubic feet per day in the next decade, its chief executive said on Tuesday. "The kingdom has managed to increase gas production from ...
- Potential Saudi Aramco IPO Highlights the Perils of State-Run Company Investing
- Aramco's IPO plan, if it happens, appears to be inspired by an agenda to take out the marginal producers of oil and gas in the U.S. shale plays.
- Why The IPO Of Saudi Aramco Downstream Business Is Bad For Crude Oil Prices?
- In early January, Riyadh announced that it is planning to privatize Aramco's Downstream refining assets, not the entire company. Saudi Arabia intends to become a major global refiner. Downside risks to IPO-ing Aramco's downstream business include ...
Aramco is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aramco books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessea lettuce
womens majors current position
the headhunters history
a clockwork orange analysis