A selection of articles related to arawak indians.
Original articles from our library related to the Arawak Indians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arawak Indians.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Arawak Indians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arawak Indians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- King Ferdinand Letter to the Taino/Arawak Indians around 1500 In
- Letter to the Taino/Arawak Indians around 1500. In the name of King Ferdinand and Juana, his daughter, Queen of Castile and. Leon, etc.
- Jamaica History Overview
- PRE-1492 – The Arawak Indians in Jamaica History.
- TAINO INDIANS: SETTLEMENTS OF THE CARIBBEAN
- the Taino Indians were.
- THE JOURNAL
- plant complex and about thirty free Arawak Indians who had voluntarily agreed to aid in the colony's development. Within.
Suggested News Resources
- Dangerous Delusion: American Exceptionalism
- Our history books don't tell of the genocide of the Arawak Indians which Columbus initiated, perhaps as many as eight million of them over a period a fifty years.
- Emancipation Day - Message from the Prime Minister
- The indigenous Jamaicans were the Taino or Arawak Indians, not dissimilar to the population of South America. They were constantly invaded and attacked by the warlike Carib Indians but they resisted.
- St. Maarten's Philipsburg Adds Historic Appeal To Capital's Duty-Free Designer
- The first stop on any historical tour of Philipsburg is the St. Maarten Museum (www.museumsintmaarten.
Suggested Web Resources
- Taino (Arawak) Indians: Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity
- Taino (Arawak) Indians: Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity.
- Native Americans: Arawak Indian History and Culture
- Culture, history, art, religion, and genealogy of the Arawak Indians.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Arawak Indians Topics
list of dictators asia
aldehyde common reactions
3 doors down singles