- Arcadi Volodos review – a masterly delivery of Brahms and Schubert
- The Russian pianist Arcadi Volodos devoted his Barbican recital to just two composers – Brahms and Schubert – beginning with the former's rarely performed transcription of the theme and variations from his First String Sextet.
- Oddities and a Premiere Distinguish Russian National Orchestra's Visit
- To continued acclaim, she returned with a virtuoso, jazz-infused version of Mozart's Turkish March, her own take on prior arrangements by Arcadi Volodos and Fazil Say. After The Firebird, Pletnev greatly pleased the audience with two pop Khachaturian ...
- Classical CDs Weekly: Beethoven, Martinů, Mompou
- Nikolaus Harnoncourt announced his retirement in December, so this live recording from May 2015 is presumably among his last. Harnoncourt has recorded plenty of Beethoven before – including an iconic symphony cycle with the Chamber Orchestra of ...
- Arcadi Volodos review – virtuoso spinning heads, still
- It can be hard to reconcile the two sides of Arcadi Volodos's musical personality. On one hand he's the virtuoso pianist who delights in making his audience's heads spin, hurtling through his own crazily difficult transcriptions as encores.
- Violinist Joshua Bell to launch LCSD's "Great Music 2016" series in April
- Hong Kong (HKSAR) - Joshua Bell, one of the most celebrated violinists of his generation and renowned for his passion, restless curiosity and multifaceted musical interests, will collaborate with pianist Alessio Bax for a recital in April.
Arcadi Volodos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arcadi Volodos books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.