- A novel DNA import system
- Although DNA exchange through cellular contact has been described in archaea, the mode of DNA transport has not been studied at the molecular level. Based on the assumption that DNA transport has a role in DNA repair and involves membrane proteins, ...
- Diverse, uncultivated bacteria and archaea underlying the cycling of dissolved
- DNA stable-isotope probing (DNA-SIP) coupled with high-throughput sequencing of 16S rRNA genes linked the activity of 77 uncultivated free-living and particle-associated bacterial and archaeal taxa to the utilization of Micromonas protein extract.
- The Flexible Way to Greater Energy Yield
- This method can be used to verify the genetic fingerprint of the community of bacteria and methanogenic archaea that convert the organic material to biogas in the reactor.
- Strange Group Of Microbes Can Thrive Deep In The Earth Without Oxygen
- Archaea are microscopic single-celled organisms discovered about four decades ago by Carl Woese, an American biologist. There are very few scientific studies on the archaea compared to bacteria. In a previous study, researchers found that buried marine ...
- Microbial ecology Archaea revealed from genomes
- Researchers have pieced together the genomes of a newly identified group of single-celled organisms, unearthing clues about their metabolism. Archaea are different from bacteria and are generally less studied.
Archaea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Archaea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessirolimus mechanism of action
pen terms and expressions
dream symbol drowning
dream symbol spiritual enlightenment
geography of canada extreme points