- Why The Vast Mysteries Of The Ocean Are Still Waiting To Be Unlocked
- Then, literally under their feet, they discovered a whole new super-kingdom, the archaebacteria, that not only existed on earth, but in fact pre-existed all of the lifeforms we knew about up until then.
- Archaebacteria: The Third Domain of Life Missed by Biologists for Decades
- We have named these organisms archaebacteria. The name reflects an untested conjecture about their evolutionary status. The phylogenetic evidence suggests that the archaebacteria are at least as old as the other major groups.
- O echipă de suedezi a descoperit "vietăţi antice din Infern" într-o mină de aur - FOTO
- Aceste forme de viaţă fac parte din aşa-numitul domeniu "Archaea" sau "Archaebacteria", constituit din microorganisme unicelulare, a căror celulă nu prezintă nucleu sau organite despărţite de membrane.
- Ammon Bundy and other Oregon militia leaders to stay behind bars without bail
- Algae. Before them the monists. If anyone has claim it's the archaebacteria.
- An Investment Opportunity In Trash
- Methanogenic consortia, a diverse group of widely distributed archaebacteria that occur in anaerobic environments and are capable of producing methane from a limited number of substrates, including carbon dioxide, hydrogen, acetate and methylamines, ...
Archaebacteria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Archaebacteria books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshellboy bibliography
tourism tourism classification
laurell k hamilton
dream interpretation wealth