- Zoë's Dublin Diary: Leeds Hardcore, The Witch, and More
- Andrew Carson's installation at Talbot Gallery presents his take on communication.
- Community digest
- The Council Rocks site, located on a remote mountain in Northeastern Pennsylvania appears by all evidence to be a fully-intact, 4,000 year old archaeoastronomy site.
- What the Hell Is an Archaeoastronomer? (And How to Become One)
- These are the kinds of questions that the fledgling field of archaeoastronomy was made to answer. The field is a hodgepodge, interdisciplinary attempt to understand how ancient cultures interacted with the sky and space.
- Moving on from Stonehenge: Researchers make the case for archaeoastronomy
- Dr Daniel Brown of Nottingham Trent University, who presented updates on his work on the 4000-year-old Gardom's Edge in the UK's Peak District, which he believes to be astronomically aligned, said: "there's more to archaeoastronomy than Stonehenge.
- Archaeoastronomy in Georgia
- One of our newest doctoral programs is in Archaeoastronomy and Cultural Astronomy, the first in the world dedicated specifically to this area of research.
Archaeoastronomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Archaeoastronomy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream of death
philip henry sheridan
alkaloid alkaloid classifications
jamal al-din asadabadi
gm quad-4 engine w41