- Why my fridge makes me feel guilty
- 'The fridge is a place where my double cream, broccoli and feta go to die.' Photograph: Gary Rhijnsburger/Masterfile/Corbis. Rachel Cooke · @msrachelcooke.
- Elemental sulfur and acetate can support life of a novel strictly anaerobic
- Anaerobic growth of halophilic archaeobacteria by reduction of dimethylsulfoxide and trimethylamine N-oxide. FEMS Microbiol Lett 70: 33–36. | Article |; Oren A.
- Giant virus revealed in 3-D using X-ray laser
- This rendering shows a 3-D reconstruction of a Mimivirus, based on an analysis of data obtained in an experiment at SLAC's Linac Coherent Light Source X-ray laser that show the electron density of an intact Mimivirus, a type of giant virus. …more.
- Origin of the Eukaryotic cell: Part I - How to train your endosymbiont
- When extended to its logical conclusion, this theory presumes that the above-mentioned merger that enabled the aquisition of a mitochondrial precursor (the alphaproteobacterium) by a methanogen (the archaeobacterium) precipitated the development of a ...
Archaeobacteria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Archaeobacteria books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfinal fantasy tactics job classes
leopold ii of belgium miscellaneous
unitary group topology
a-1 skyraider usn squadrons
prophecy of the popes petrus romanus