- A major focus of research on early anuran evolution is the origin of archaeobatrachian frogs.
- Phylogenetic Relationships of Amphibian Families Inferred from
- (PC = 100%) and Archaeobatrachia.
- Archaeobatrachian Paraphyly and Pangaean Diversification of
- ment of archaeobatrachian frogs, with an (Ascaphus + Leiopelma) clade as the .
- Cytological and molecular analysis in the rare discoglossid species
- muletensis (Sanchiz & Adrover 1977) and its bearing on archaeobatrachian phylogeny.
- European Fire-bellied Toad, Bombina bombina
- The European fire-bellied toad is distributed from the Central Balkans to a wide range of central and eastern Asia amidst cooler and shaded areas. This species will hibernate in dens, under stones or dead wood during the winter months.
- Corsican painted frog, Discoglossus montalentii
- The Corsican painted frog is found only on the French island of Corsica in the central mountainous areas from 980 to 6,200 feet in elevation. This species lives both in still and flowing waters and is very agile leaping from rock to rock.
- Archaeobatrachia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Archaeobatrachia is a suborder of Anura containing various primitive frogs and toads. As the name literally suggests, these are the most primitive frogs.
- Category:Archaeobatrachia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pages in category "Archaeobatrachia".
- Archaeobatrachia - Wikispecies
- Jan 19, 2010 For more multimedia, look at Archaeobatrachia on Wikimedia Commons. Retrieved from "http://species.wikimedia.
- Anf BIOS Anuros: Ansonia G Nero , Archaeobatrachia
- Anf BIOS Anuros: Ansonia G Nero , Archaeobatrachia, Brachycephalidae, Bufonidae, Dendrobatidae, Discoglossidae, Hylidae, Leiopelmatida: Amazon.co.
Archaeobatrachia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Archaeobatrachia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.