A selection of articles related to archaeology excavation.
Original articles from our library related to the Archaeology Excavation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Archaeology Excavation.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Archaeology Excavation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Archaeology Excavation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Archaeologists to launch crowdfunded search for Lindisfarne monastery
- The money for the excavation has been raised through a crowdfunding project, Dig Ventures, founded by three archaeologists to fill the gap left by the sharp decline in funding of research archaeology by universities and local authorities.
- Archaeologists to excavate Lindisfarne in search of the elusive original monastery
- The new excavation, which is being backed by DigVentures, the crowdfunding archaeological social enterprise, will take place in June 2016 and follows new research by Dr David Petts, Lecturer in the Archaeology of Northern England at Durham University.
- Ancient underground city in İzmit excites archaeology world
- Speaking ahead of the start of excavations, İzmit Museum Directorate head Rıdvan Gölcük said many Turkish and foreign archaeologists and researchers had applied to them to be involved in the works. Gölcük added that a large meeting would be held this ...
- Blackfriary 2016: Winter Intern Blog - Post-Excavation
- Right now, our post-ex staff consists of me, fellow intern Ciarán McDonnell, and a local student interested in archaeology and history.
- PRESS RELEASE: Drumclay crannog wins prestigious Rescue Dig of the Year award
- The prize forms part of the celebrated Current Archaeology Awards given each year by Current Archaeology, the UK's leading archaeology magazine. TV personality and archaeologist Julian Richards (of Meet the Ancestors fame) announced the winners of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Archaeology Excavation Topics
Related searchesmoisei uritsky
arkansas river pronunciation
toronto eaton centre history