A selection of articles related to archaeology.
Original articles from our library related to the Archaeology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Archaeology.
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Archaeology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Archaeology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Archaeology. Merit Badge Workbook. This workbook can help you but you still need to read the merit badge pamphlet (book).
- MICHIGAN ARCHAEOLOGY DAY
- Archaeology Day is sponsored by the Office of the State Archaeologist,. Michigan State Housing Development Authority and the Michigan Historical.
- AIA Code of Ethics - Archaeological Institute of America
- Archaeological Institute of America. Located at Boston University. 656 Beacon Street.
- Software Archaeology
- In real archaeology, you're investigating exactly the same issues as the archaeologists: What are we workshop on Software Archaeology at.
Suggested News Resources
- Archaeologist, volunteers dig up old Saginaw home
- For Jeff Sommer, curator of archaeology at the Castle Museum of Saginaw County History, when Cheetos happen to pop up at his dig sites, they sometimes tell him stories other artifacts can't.
- Cereal Maker Claims Non-Profit's Bird Infringes on "Toucan Sam"
- By KEVIN UNDERHILL The Maya Archaeology Initiative is fighting claims by Kellogg North America that a bird depicted in MAI's logo is too similar to “Toucan Sam,” the fictional spokesbird for Froot Loops cereal.
- Saudi Arabia discovers 9000 year-old civilization
- Saudi archaeological dig to challenge studies that claim domestication of animals took place 5500 years ago in Central Asia.
- 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' exhibit whips up Hollywood and history
- Chachapoyan fertility idol prop from "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark," on display at the Indiana Jones and the Adventure of Archaeology exhibition at the Montreal Science Centre.
Suggested Web Resources
- Archaeology Magazine
- Daily archaeological news, plus abstracts and full-length articles from the current issue and back issues with exclusive online articles, books, links, and more.
- Archaeological News from Archaeology Magazine
- The latest archaeological headlines, updated every weekday.
- Archaeological Institute of America - Archaeology - Site Preservation
- Aims to support archaeological research and publication and protect the world's cultural heritage.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespride match length
culture of thailand religion
list of supermarkets venezuela
dmitri mendeleev periodic table
edmontonstrathcona election results
pollo campero mexico