A selection of articles related to archaeology.
Original articles from our library related to the Archaeology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Archaeology.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Archaeology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Archaeology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Israeli Archaeologists Discover 1600-Year-Old Winery
- “The archaeological finds discovered here help paint a living, vibrant and dynamic picture of Jerusalem as it was in ancient times up until the modern era.” According to Dr. Wiegmann and his colleagues, the winery was built about 1,600 years ago.
- Archaeologists discover ancient Anglo-Saxon island in UK countryside
- Experts in the U.K. have discovered the remains of an Anglo-Saxon island, which they are touting as a site of huge archaeological importance.
- Processing Food May Have Helped Humans Evolve
- CAMBRIDGE, MASSACHUSETTS—A new study suggests that slicing, pounding, and eventually cooking meats and vegetables reduced the effort it took to chew them and the number of chews required per day by early humans. “Meat has a lot of nutrients, but ...
- Archaeology's Information Revolution
- Archaeology, as a way of examining the material world, has always required a certain deftness in scale.
- Old Independence Regional Museum hosts Archaeology Week
- BATESVILLE — Old Independence Regional Museum will celebrate Archaeology Week March 13-19 with a program, homeschool day, free school tours, and Spring Family Day. All Archaeology Week events are funded in part by the Bill Jordan Public ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshistory of britain states
blockland mod packs
one ring symbolism of the one ring
gajah mada sumpah palapa
earth changes 2012