A selection of articles related to archaic.
Original articles from our library related to the Archaic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Archaic.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Hippopotamus goddess, protector of women during childbirth, since Archaic times shown standing upright with human arms and legs, a wig of straight hair and a crocodile's back and tail. She carried a torch, a sa (a sign of magical protection) attribute, and...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Archaic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Archaic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- State of Florida set to update archaic cosmetic legislation?
- Archaic cosmetic legislation in the state of Florida, US, could be a thing of the past as a bill to update the old fashioned law gains momentum following two major endorsements. Two bills have been put forward, HB261 by Rep Chris Latvala, and SB 176 by ...
- Archaic club hosts event
- “Taste of the World” was held in the Schwitzer Center atrium on Wednesday, March 2, for University of Indianapolis students to experience bits of different cultures around the world. The event—coordinated by Archaic, a club of mostly archeology and ...
- Fresh calls for IA to abandon 'archaic' yield criteria for equity income sector
- The Investment Association (IA) is facing renewed criticism of its 'counter-productive' yield criteria for funds in the UK equity income sector, following news the £8.
- Archaic double standards
- Perhaps the most unique, yet dismaying, thing about the Notre Dame is the horribly archaic way in which it treats men and women differently in its dorms. Unlike many universities, Notre Dame is Catholic. Unlike many universities, Notre Dame leans ...
- Overhaul penal code: Laws against sedition and homosexuality are archaic and
- Just as India labours under outdated economic policies, it is also subjected to an archaic penal code. President Pranab Mukherjee chose the occasion of the 155th anniversary of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) to stress that the code has undergone very few ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesculture of ecuador family
manuel omar camar
dream dictionary aquarium
juggalo juggalo terms
hebrew name hebro-arabic names