- AP Archaka Samakhya hails SC verdict
- The Andhra Pradesh State Archaka Samakhya (APSAS) on Sunday hailed the recent verdict of Supreme Court on appointment of priests as per Agama Sastras. A resolution to this effect was passed by the association on Sunday. Speaking on this occasion, ...
- Vaiko Not in Sync With DK on Archaka Case Verdict
- CHENNAI: MDMK general secretary Vaiko on Thursday asked the State government to file a review petition in the Supreme Court against the judgment in the archaka case, while Dravidar Kazhagam president K Veeramani asserted that the verdict will not ...
- 'Kanya Vandhanam' for sensitising society to girl children's rights
- Through this programme, we wanted to sensitise the society on the need for treat girls properly,” said C.S. Rangarajan, Archaka, Chilkur temple.
- Archakas seek justice from Centre
- emples Protection Movement (TPM) has demanded that the Union Government pay compensation of Rs.1,000 crore to temple priests and their families as it had failed to ensure the implementation of the amendments suggested by the Supreme Court to the ...
Archaka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Archaka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesemd nw1
battle of leyte landing
lucrezia borgia affair with perotto
camrose alberta city life
spiritual medicine path
list of surfing terms rocker