A selection of articles related to archetype.
Original articles from our library related to the Archetype. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Archetype.
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Green Man
- One of the most ancient figures in European tradition, pre-dating perhaps even the Aryan invasions. He seems to be a God of vegetative strength, a masculine figure of fertility and life-energy. He is usually imaged as a large or giant male, clad entirely, or...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Astrological Emphasis: Aries, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: March, 21st- April, 20th. This article applies to Arians during 2001. General Aries is the first sign of the zodiac; it is a sign of fire, and according to the archetype represents a seed, which is starting to sprout....
Astrology >> Ares
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
Archetype is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Archetype books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Archetype®
- The Archetype®. Modern architecture often integrates curvilinear, rectilinear, classical, and neoclassical styles into a single structure.
- Archetype Definitions and Principles
- Keywords: EHR, health records, archetypes, principles.
- Archetypes and Symbols
- Archetypes and Symbols. SITUATION ARCHETYPES. 1.
Suggested News Resources
- The Purpose of Archetypes
- Discovering archetypes is a highly personal experience. No one can look at you, even if they know you well, and tell you, “Oh, you are this archetype.
- Another 'Archetype' for Lincoln Street
- Rockland — "Archetype V (will to meaning)," an art show of paintings, drawings, photography and optional accompanying poetry, will open with a public reception Saturday, Aug.
- Expand the new presidential condolences for suicide victims
- Consider Major John Ruocco, a classic archetype of a loyal Marine. By 40, the decorated Cobra gunship pilot had racked up a stellar service record in the Iraq war, including 75 commissioned flights and serving three callback tours of duty.
- Mauro DiPreta Leaves HarperCollins for Crown Archetype
- By Emily Witt 8/01 11:48am In today's personnel move at HarperCollins, Mauro DiPreta is departing HarperCollins imprint It Books for Crown, a division of Random House, Inc. Mr.
- Scorsese, DiCaprio, & Monahan May Reteam For 'The Gambler'
- Based on that description alone, you can already see the similarities between The Gambler and many previous Scorsese films – including the self-destructive protagonist archetype, Mafia-oriented storyline, and the overall dour and gritty tone.
Suggested Web Resources
- Archetype - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An archetype is a universally understood symbol or term or pattern of behavior, a prototype upon which others are copied, patterned, or emulated.
- Archetype | Define Archetype at Dictionary.com
- /ˈɑr kɪˌtaɪp/ Show Spelled[ahr-ki-tahyp] Show IPA. noun. 1.
- Archetype - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the original pattern or model of which all things of the same type are representations or copies : prototype; also : a perfect example. 2. : idea 1a.
- Archetype - Silverlight, Flash, WPF, RIA development
- Archetype is a leading interactive firm, specializing in Rich Internet Applications, branded experiences, and advanced user interfaces.
- App Store - Archetype
- Jul 12, 2011 Archetype is celebrating its first anniversary with nearly 1.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshonda f20c engine f22c1
formula one the future of formula one
airbus a300 development history
tian tan buddha history
santorini egyptian records
juan ponce de leon
if on a winters night a traveler