A selection of articles related to archetype.
Original articles from our library related to the Archetype. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Archetype.
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Sowilo is reconstructed Common Germanic the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter "S." It was known as Sol or Sig in Old Norse, Sigel in Anglo-Saxon, and Sauil or Saugil in Gothic. Notice how close Gothic is, relatively speaking, to the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Utter darkness. Welsh. The ill-favoured child of Ceridwen, whose name means "Dark" or "Ugly", for whom the Potion of Knowledge is intended. This Archetype reappears in the Arthurian cycle as a mortal warrior whose unsurpassed ugliness...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Archetype is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Archetype books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Concert celebrates women's history and 'wild woman archetype'
- Celebrate women's history month with an interactive concert. Sherry Cothran, a singer-songwriter and preacher, will present "Prophets, Harlots, Witches & Warriors: The Wild Woman Archetype and Ancient Wisdom.
- R.I.P George Kennedy, and an American archetype
- George Kennedy passed away recently at 91. But something else died with him. The hulking Academy Award winner – for 1967's "Cool Hand Luke" – had spent more than 50 years in the movies, starting out as a bad guy and ending up in everything from ...
- Define Yourself With The 2016 Cadillac CT6 Archetype Configurator
- Brands define us, there's no getting around it. What we choose to be loyal to is a major reflection of the person we are, and Cadillac has tapped into that piece with its “archetype configurator” from the Dare Greatly website.
- Hubbell Lighting launches new ArcheType X LED luminaire for outdoor lighting
- Greenville, SC – Hubbell Lighting, a global leader in lighting innovation, announced that Kim Lighting has launched its new ArcheType X Site/Area LED luminaire.
- Four Horsemen Present: Mythic Archetypes
- So, what are mythic archetypes? Well, the short and simple response is that they represent different foci for mythic characters – archetypes before paths, if you will.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.