- Archie Manning reflects on his son's retirement
- "It's such a big part of you, if you're fortunate enough to do it for a long time," said Archie Manning, who retired from the Minnesota Vikings in the 1985 preseason after elbow problems recurred.
- Archie Manning proud his son Peyton "helped people"
- A former NFL quarterback himself, Archie Manning holds the unique distinction of being the father of two quarterback sons who have each won two Super Bowls. Monday morning, Archie sat in the front row of the auditorium at the Denver Broncos ...
- AutoZone Liberty Bowl honoring Archie Manning
- In June, the AutoZone Liberty Bowl will honor Archie Manning with its latest Distinguished Citizen Award. Manning will be the first recipient of the award who actually played in the game. He threw for 141 yards and two touchdowns during the 1968 game, ...
- Trade for Archie Manning fell through in 1974
- It happened in 1974, the week before the Hadl trade was consummated. Bill Tobin, who was the Packers' director of pro scouting at the time, actually had reached an agreement on a deal with New Orleans. The Packers were going to get Archie Manning, who ...
- Broncos, Archie Manning deny Peyton Manning retirement report
- Despite reports that quarterback Peyton Manning would be announcing his retirement from the NFL next week, multiple people around Manning are reporting that he is still undecided about his future, including his father.
Archie Manning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Archie Manning books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Archie Manning Topics
Related searchesokavango delta people
nerve agent g-series
andrew jackson nullification crisis
giza pyramid complex orion theory
three types of buddha
james horner criticism