A selection of articles related to architecture.
Original articles from our library related to the Architecture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Architecture.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Egyptian Temples, part III: God's Home
- The cult temple in ancient Egypt was more than a place of worship. It was the home of the god, it was believed the deity took up residence in the building and used it more or less for all those various purposes as humans did. It was the place he was given...
Religions >> Egyptian
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- The Old Ones Live in New Things Too
- Imagine living in a time where all things were sacred, in a place where everything you touched was part of a Goddess or God. Since all things were divine, each had a patron Deity. From doorways to ovens, from the farm, to the hunt, to the birth of anything...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Architecture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Architecture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- City architecture board gives conditional OK to Water Street building
- Charlottesville's Board of Architectural Review has given its conditional approval for a mixed-use building at 550 E. Water St. but they want to see some changes before granting their final OK.
- The Tackiest Architecture in the Entire World
- Sure, a ban on weird architecture sounds bad. The directive from Chinese President Xi Jingping prohibiting China from pursuing new directions in design may strike some Westerners as excessive, backward, or overprotective. While hasty and awkward ...
- Six Gainesville homes featured on tour of modern architecture
- On Friday, University of Florida graduate and renowned architect Guy Peterson will speak to an audience about modern architecture and his new book.
- Architecture symposium March 30 and 31: Exploring the campus then, now, next
- As MIT celebrates a century in Cambridge, Massachusetts, leaders in campus design and educational innovation will convene in Kresge Auditorium on March 30 and 31 to share ideas on the past, present, and future of campus architecture and design, as well ...
- UCLA Honors Palm Springs Architectural Advocates
- “This is really an extraordinary honor for Palm Springs to be recognized for its architectural stewardship by UCLA,” says Sidney Williams, curator of Palm Springs Art Museum Architecture and Design Center, Edward Harris Pavilion who will be recognized.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessikkim geology
siddha yogi dictionary
anti-gay slogan themes
cerioid growth form
noor jehan affairs and scandals
brigitte bardot career