A selection of articles related to archives.
Original articles from our library related to the Archives. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Archives.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Archives is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Archives books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Catholic church's secret archives key to exposing sex abuse scandal
- And the release of a new grand jury report that accuses two bishops in the Altoona-Johnstown Diocese of concealing decades of abuse by as many as 50 priests now has victim advocates calling for those secret archives to be opened for all to see — or at ...
- From the Archives: Fox Hunting
- Mounted fox hunting has been practiced in the United States since the Colonial days. Early on, hounds of various breeds were imported from all over Europe. By 1900, as a result of breeding, the American foxhound came about.
- Volunteer makes rare Civil War find at National Archives
- WASHINGTON -- A rare letter written by the poet Walt Whitman for a wounded Civil War soldier has been found in the National Archives. The Washington Post reports it was discovered last month by an Archives volunteer on a team preparing Civil War ...
- National Archives of Australia preparing to move 15 million items into new
- The National Archives of Australia are preparing to move more than 15 million articles within their Canberra storage facility in Mitchell to their brand new warehouse.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.