A selection of articles related to arctic.
Original articles from our library related to the Arctic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arctic.
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Arctic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arctic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cuts in Europe's air pollution have boosted Arctic warming by 0.5C
- Tackling air pollution in Europe since its peak in the 1970s could have magnified Arctic warming by half a degree celsius, a new study suggests.
- Degrading ice wedges reshape Arctic landscape
- Anna Liljedahl, an assistant professor at the University of Alaska Fairbanks' Water and Environmental Research Center, and her co-authors gathered information about the types of ice-wedge polygons and how they changed over time across the Arctic.
- Leaders, scientists attend Arctic summit in Fairbanks
- It's being called the biggest Arctic event in Alaska this year. All eyes will be on Fairbanks this week as hundreds of researchers talk climate change in the Arctic at the Arctic Science Summit.
- Arctic forum to shine light on climate, energy, Maine
- In this Friday, March 11, 2016 photo, fishing boats are tied up at a wharf on the waterfront in Portland, Maine.
- Arctic Surfers Brave Icy Waters Seeking Pristine Waves
- Once home to Vikings, surfers now flock to the chilly waters of Norway's Lofoten islands, located above the Arctic Circle. Above: Surf instructor Tommy Olsen monitors a group of beginners during their first course in Unstad on March 9, 2016.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.