A selection of articles related to ardat lili.
Original articles from our library related to the Ardat Lili. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ardat Lili.
- Lilu, Lilitu, and Ardat-Lili
- (Sumerian) Not divinities as such, this trio of closely related demons inhabited the desert wastes, and functioned largely in terms of sexual and fertility aberation. Lilu and Lilitu were male and female equivalents of each other, and were regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Ardat Lili is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ardat Lili books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TEXTS AND DOCUMENTS
- and ardat Lili, the "maid" or "slave-girl" of Lilu. 9 and 14. 14 The latest statement is that of W.
- 111 FROM DEMONS TO GERMS JUDIT BLAIR1 Texts like this are
- Lilītu/ Ardat Lilī. The Lilu, Lilītu and Ardat Lili demons go back to Sumerian demonology. The.
- 2NAStaff1105 Sexual Immorality - Part 3
- Babylonians and Assyrians had myths of so-called night maidens (ardat lili), which continued in Jewish tradition as lilith.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Lilith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Sumerian, Lilith was referred to as Ki-sikil-lil-la-ke, in Akkadian it was Ardat-lili. The Assyrian and Babylonian cultures descended from these early cultures.
- GODDESS LILITH....
- This being was known as the "Ardat Lili." "Ardatu" was a term that described a young woman of marrying age.
- List of Female Demons
- Ardat Lili: A night demon; a succubus, or a young female spirit associated with children and pregnant women, also a storm demon.
- ardat lili Photos | Myspace Music
- Browse ardat lili's photo albums, comment, share and tag on Myspace. Social entertainment powered by the passions of fans.
- Ardat--Lili on deviantART
- Aug 5, 2009 Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesspinach cultivation and uses
yao ming summary
analytic philosophy natural language
ahmed al-jazzar aka jezzar pasha