- Bear Grylls on Britain's biggest adventures
- We find him chatting happily, hanging off the vertical cliff face of Clogwyn Du'r Arddu. “Some of the world's best climbers have come here – including my hero, Sir Edmund Hillary, prior to his Everest ascent.
- Putting our heads together for tigers
- “Wild Sumatran tiger” by Arddu. Licensed under CC BY 2.0 via Commons.
- One of Snowdonia's mountains is really just a big hill
- A Snowdonia mountain has been downgraded to be listed as a hill - Moelwyn Mawr misses out on the vital criteria by mere millimetres. Under the renowned guidelines, a peak needs to be 2,000ft high and have a 15m or more height difference between the ...
- Llanberis wild swimmer to exhibit her photos and film
- A secluded lake, nestled beneath the towering cliffs of Snowdon, is a wild swimmer's favourite lake. Vivienne Rickman-Poole from Llanberis swims in many Snowdonian lakes year round. She swims year-round, often alone except for the company of birds.
- My final thought: I hope I've failed well
- Chris Woodhead was a keen climber (Harriet Logan). THE day had dawned fine, but by the time Phil and I had started walking up the hill, the sky was clouding over. We were heading for Clogwyn du'r Arddu, the great black cliff near the summit of Snowdon.
Arddu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arddu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnational caucus of labor committees
distinguished service cross
no 84 squadron raf history
david beckham metatarsal injury
list of cars armenia