- these smaller centres is that of Yr Arddu, interpreted as one of the earliest phases of .
- Discussion on the submarine eruption and emplacement of the
- This plateau was maintained after the PHT r. I. 1-1.
- Rock Climbing & Bouldering in Snowdonia
- more technical crags of the Llanberis Pass and Clogwyn Du'r Arddu.
- Stratigraphical framework for the Ordovician of Snowdonia and the
- 11.3 Yr Arddu Tuffs. 11.
- Snowdon rescue for dad and girl
- The pair were rescued by a Sea King rescue helicopter from a ledge on Clogwyn Du'r Arddu crag with a drop of hundreds of feet beneath. They were unharmed, though the girl, from Cheshire, was described by one rescuer as “distressed”.
- Flickr: Arddu's Photostream
- Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world.
- Clogwyn Du'r Arddu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Clogwyn Du' r Arddu.
- UKC Logbook - Clogwyn Du'r Arddu (Cloggy)
- Jul 4, 2007 Called "the best crag in the world" by Leo Houlding, Clogwyn Du'r Arddu (Cloggy ) deserves a special place in the history of Welsh climbing.
- Clogwyn Du'r Arddu
- Clogwyn Du'r Arddu on the north flank of Snowdon, 2300 ft above sea level, is considered by many to be one of the best climbing cliffs in Britain.
Arddu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arddu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesshannon-wiener index definitions
the bluest eye
dream symbol aboriginal spirituality
cabbage patch kids
johannes brahms influences on brahms