- Godrej group: Unlocking entrepreneurship
- After his initial business ventures failed, Ardeshir Godrej, a Parsi lawyer, set about making locks in 1897. The high-security Anchor locks proved popular, and laid the foundation for the Godrej group, known for its eponymous range of steel cupboards.
- Nadir Godrej on the family legacy: 'You ain't seen nothing yet!'
- Nadir Godrej was born in 1951, the youngest of two children, to Burjor Godrej.
- After 118 years, Godrej next bets big on realty, defence
- While reflecting on the group's journey thus far, Godrej said the group's philosophy as envisioned by its founder Ardeshir Godrej fits in well with the Prime Minister's 'Make in India' campaign.
- Brands that made India even before she got her independence
- It was Ardeshir Godrej's dream to create a global Indian brand, which was carried forward by Pirojsha Godrej.
- Independence Day Special: Godrej is the maker of the very first Indian fridge
- Says Kamal Nandi, business head & executive vice president, Godrej Appliances, "Godrej made an exorbitant luxury an affordable reality. The genesis lay in the concept of a 'self reliant India' which Ardeshir Godrej believed in.
Ardeshir Godrej is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ardeshir Godrej books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.