- Just A Reminder That Marilyn Monroe Was A Badass Yogi
- Indeed, Marilyn Monroe wasn't just an international sex symbol with perfect comedic timing, she was also an O.G. exercise fanatic at a time when women were discouraged from lifting a finger, let alone a kettlebell.
- Yoga for 'Falling Back'
- This is the time of year I call "bummer"--it's not quite fall and not quite summer, either. My heart aches as my hands pass over the shorts and sandals in the closet and reach instead for pants and shoes that cover my yoga toes.
- Yoga: Bandhas for endocrinal health
- Bandhas are one of the most powerful techniques in yoga as they change the internal chemistry of the body in a fundamental way. Bandhas are neuromuscular locks performed to increase the endocrine secretions in the body. The endocrine system is made ...
- 'It is all About Expanding the Imagination of Students'
- Thanks to his visions to see education beyond pen and paper, Adinarayan V is very popular with his students. A Computer Science graduate and a professor for over a decade now, he has combined the ancient Indian system of Yoga, stories from ...
Ardha Dhanurasana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ardha Dhanurasana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.