- Willow Smith is Chanel's new star girl 8:54AM
- She named it Ardipithecus, after Ardipithecus Ramidus - the scientific name of the first hominid bones found on earth.
- Willow Smith drops her debut album Ardipithecus Ramidus
- After a series of hints, Willow Smith has indeed released her debut album Ardipithecus Ramidus on December 11. The 15-year-old is credited as the sole writer on 14 of the 15 tracks from the album. Her brother Trey also appears on one of the songs.
- Fossil Analysis Reveals Humans Split From Primates 2 Million Years Earlier
- Before the Chorora team unearthed the C. abyssinicus, the team recovered the nearly-intact fossils of the 4.4 million-year-old Ardipithecus ramidus or Ardi, and the fossils of the million-year-old Ardipithecus kadabba.
- Human Split from Other Primates Pushed Back 2 Million Years
- In the 1990s, before this team excavated the gorilla-like C. abyssinicus, they discovered the nearly intact skeleton of the 4.
- Will Smith: 'We May Have Gone Too Far' Encouraging Willow and Jaden
- In December, Willow released her debut album, Ardipithecus, telling The Fader, “Ardipithecus ramidus is the scientific name of the first hominid bones found on earth.
Ardipithecus Ramidus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ardipithecus Ramidus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ardipithecus Ramidus Topics
philippine peso coins
love and spirituality
dream symbols and hands
history of brazil redemocratization