A selection of articles related to ards peninsula.
Original articles from our library related to the Ards Peninsula. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ards Peninsula.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Galicia, Spain
- The Celts in Galicia, Spain [ 26 ] Galicia is a region located in the northwest corner of Spain, just above Portugal; Galicia is comprised of the following Spanish provinces: La Coruna, Lugo, Grense, and Ponteverde. In all, over 2.8 million people live in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- (Big Raven) Koryak The equivalent on the Kamchatka Peninsula of Ku'urkil....
Deities & Heros >> Siberian
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Ards Peninsula is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ards Peninsula books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ards Peninsula Classification
- Ards Peninsula (Coastal Water). 3. Map showing protected areas within Ards Peninsula (Coastal Water), see Annex F.
- Genetic Structure of the Ards Peninsula, Northern Ireland: Evidence
- matrices and isonymy in the Ards Peninsula, Northern Ireland. .
- Consultation on inter church and church community relations in the
- the churches and the local community in the Ards Peninsula? If so, what are the for community engagement and peace-building in the Ards Peninsula?
- Mussel Stock Assessment: Ards Peninsula April 2011
- Mussel Stock Assessment April 2011. Mussel Stock Assessment: Ards Peninsula April 2011. Mussel Stock Assessment: Ards.
- CORPORATE BRANDING ALONG THE TOP
- Strangford and a boat between Strangford and Portaferry on the Ards Peninsula.
Suggested News Resources
- Camino de Cork
- He was, they say – shock, horror – from the Ards peninsula and not the people's republic. “They have a point,” says Ross. “But just like the revisionists with the Bible, they could be throwing out the baby with the bathwater.
- £1.2m boost to help open new chapter in the Portaferry tale
- Head of HLF Northern Ireland, Paul Mullan said: "This investment is fantastic news for Portaferry and the Ards Peninsula and we are delighted to be involved in supporting the restoration and preservation of the town's historic heritage.
- New Coastal Canoe Trails for Northern Ireland
- Later this year the North Coast Canoe Trail will take in the Giant's Causeway and Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, while the East Coast Canoe Trail will pass the renowned Glens of Antrim, Belfast Lough and the Ards peninsula.
- Enchanted by the Emerald Isle
- The famous subtropical gardens, planted in the 1920s by Edith, Lady Londonderry, contain rare plants which thrive in the mild climate of the Ards Peninsula.
- Sunday Supplement – guest poem
- Matt Matt Kirkham was born in Luton in 1966, lives in the Ards peninsula, and works as a teacher. he was featured in Blackstaff's New Soundings anthology of writing from the QUB writers' group, and in Lagan Press's Poetry Introductions 1.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ards Peninsula Tour
- Details and pictures of the Ards Peninsula Co. Down N.
- Frommer's Ards Peninsula
- Plan your Ards Peninsula vacation with the Frommer's comprehensive Ards Peninsula travel guide.
- Ards Peninsula - County Down - Reviews of Ards Peninsula
- Ards Peninsula, County Down: See reviews, articles, and photos of Ards Peninsula, one of 90 County Down attractions listed on TripAdvisor.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.