- Keith Arem talks 'The Phoenix Incident,' indie films, and gaming
- Arem explained over the phone that growing up in Arizona, the Phoenix lights are personal to him. “It's a passionate event for me,” he elucidated.
- Transmedia film explores 'The Phoenix Incident'
- But the incident remained in the mind of L.A. filmmaker Keith Arem, who is originally from the Phoenix area, and he waited years for a chance to explore it.
- The Phoenix Incident Set For A Theatrical Release In April
- The feature film debut of Keith Arem, talent director on video game series like Call of Duty and Saints Row, premiered as a Fathom event on March 10th. According to Arem, the response “exceeded our expectations.
- How Gaming Director Keith Arem Developed His First "Transmedia" Film
- We'll come to you. You're Reading: fastcocreate / How Gaming Director Keith Arem Developed His First "Transmedia" Film. Edit · Edit Post · See Revisions.
- 'The Phoenix Incident' Review: Found Footage Alien Horror Movie Stretches
- Director Keith Arem wants you to turn to the person sitting next to you and ask, “Wait, how much of this footage is real?
Arem is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arem books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
static shock supporting characters
circle walking technique
xenomorph life cycle