A selection of articles related to arexx notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Arexx Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arexx Notes.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Arexx Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arexx Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Raspberry Pi Zero is smaller and 40% faster than the original at just £4
- For almost the same average price as beer in the UK, you can now buy the latest model of the Raspberry Pi computer. The British firm has released its Raspberry Pi Zero for just £4 ($6) and is even giving it away free with a magazine.
- Will Pervasive Multithreading Make a Comeback?
- Further, you had all that ARexx stuff, and you could script programs to interact very easily with it. Basically, every program could listen on it's own ARexx socket for commands from other programs.
- A Historical Look At The First Linux Kernel
- Code shareing was going on long before RMS and the GPL. Public domain software often included source code. I released source for a Virus checker and Arexx bindings for TDI Modula-2 long before I ever saw the GPL.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.