A selection of articles related to arexx notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Arexx Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arexx Notes.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A New Type of Money Magic
- A young graduate opens a card from Aunt Betty; it contains a crisp green bill, along with congratulations and sincere wishes for success. Grandparents buy their new-born grandchild a Savings Bond, a gesture which will be stored away for decades before being &q...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Arexx Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arexx Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Scripting is a great strength of the Classic Amiga, because it allows
- The Classic Amiga scripting language was ARexx, a standard component since release 2 . SHEEP notes the indentation of the first line in a list.
- for Amiga
- Note that TVPaint also has a startup file. Once TVPaint is launched, the. ARexx program “startup.
- Mr. Tidy is a unique and versatile robotic platform ideal for students
- You may also need to install the diagnostic software which is supplied or can be downloaded from our website at: http://arexx.com.cn/en/DownList.
- ChkTEX v1.5
- Added an ARexx script which lets ChkTEX talk to VBrowse, the message browser of . account.
- Kenneth Jennings
- C/C++, Perl, Unix shell scripting, Rexx/ARexx, Postscript, Pascal, COBOL, Office 95/97/2000, Visio, Outlook, OpenOffice.
Suggested Web Resources
- Related Links - AREXX ENGINEERING
- Here you can find additional informations and application notes. Note: Some of the links may be out of date (this page was created in July 2005).
- The Crypt Magazine - Hardware Access Using The AmigaBASIC
- This very simple ARexx script is for the AmigaBASIC code above when compiled using ACE Basic Compiler to give PWM-LMB(.EXE). Note:- The '.
- MorphOS · Release Notes
- The change notes for the other 2.x releases of MorphOS are available via the following ..
- Blender For AmigaOS 4.1
- An ARexx string 'mysript' is built by repeated calls to the procedure buildscript defined at line 43:.
- OctaMED Technique & ARexx
- OctaMED Technique & ARexx. Amiga Notes. Published in SOS December 1995 · Printer-friendly version.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.