- Dinosaur-era geckos and chameleons perfectly preserved in amber
- A new collection of 12 lizards preserved in amber dates back to middle of the Cretaceous period – when dinosaurs such as the massive Argentinosaurus were still around – and may include the ancestors of geckos and chameleons. The specimens come from ...
- Perth Zoo's population set to saur
- The Argentinosaurus, at 18m long and 9m tall, will be among 19 beasts that were designed and fabricated by Fremantle-based company Animatronic Engineering, and manufactured at a joint-venture factory in Chengdu, China. Motorized dinosaurs have ...
- World's largest dinosaur in virtual reality with Sir David Attenborough
- Argentinosaurus was the largest known dinosaur before the new species of titanosaur was discovered in 2014. It is thought to have measured around 85ft (26 metres) long.
- Story of largest creature ever told on 'Nature'
- He received a doctorate at Columbia and returned to Argentina, a mother lode for dinosaurs. The Argentinosaurus – a member of the titanosaur group – had been considered the biggest creature ever. The first bone was discovered by an Argentine rancher in ...
- Make no bones about the fascinating documentary 'Raising the Dinosaur Giant'
- A comparison of the back bones shows that this animal was 10 percent larger than Argentinosaurus, the previous record holder. So we have discovered the largest dinosaur ever known." Sir David Attenborough, the film's host and narrator, takes us through ...
Argentinosaurus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Argentinosaurus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesancillary relief
zeta state list of rulers
adhesion mechanical adhesion
quezon city galas-santol