A selection of articles related to arianhrod.
Original articles from our library related to the Arianhrod. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arianhrod.
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Arianhrod is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arianhrod books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Importance of Dreams
- traditions this is the domain of Arianrod, the Weaver and the balancer of justice and truth. Arianrod has many functions on the Dream Weave.
- Charge of the Star Goddess
- Ereshkigal, Arianhrod, Durga, Inanna, Tiamat, and by a million, million other names: Hear me child, and know Me for who I am.
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Welsh Celtic mythology, Arianrhod or Arianrod (Silver-Wheel or Silver-Circle) was the virgin white goddess of birth, initiation, death and rebirth.
- Contact sheet
- CLT-106 - Arianrod of the obsidian spear Ł4.00.jpg.
- Rhiannon Goddess of the Moon and Inspiration
- Arianhrod, Durga, Inanna, Tiamat, and by a million, million other names. Hear me child, and know Me for who I am.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Arianrhod - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Arianrhod is a figure in Welsh mythology who plays her most important role in the Fourth Branch of the Mabinogi.
- Arianhrod Esw Sweydyr - Lexicanum
- Sep 24, 2010 Arianhrod cut an imposing figure, standing two metres in height with her silver hair plaited with beads.
- Arianhrod | RM.com ®
- Arianhrod articles, reference materials. Need more on Arianhrod? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Arianhrod roots.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.