A selection of articles related to arimaa rules.
Original articles from our library related to the Arimaa Rules. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arimaa Rules.
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Arimaa Rules is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arimaa Rules books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Is the Game Hive the Next Chess?
- Some of the most intriguing of the past 15 years are Arimaa, YINSH and Barragoon. But if chess is ever ... A key rule requires that every piece remain connected to the rest, so as the game progresses, a hivelike structure forms.
- Chess-Championship Results Show Powerful Role of Computers
- In the world chess championship match that ended Friday in India, Norway's Magnus Carlsen, the cool, charismatic 22-year-old challenger and the highest-rated player in chess history, defeated local hero Viswanathan Anand, the 43-year-old champion.
- Major push made to popularize chess in Chattanooga
- 1997 -- IBM's Deep Blue makes history by being the first computer to beat a world chess champion, Garry Kasparov. 2002 -- Inspired by Kasparov's loss, computer engineer Omar Syed devises rules for arimaa, a game played using chess pieces and designed ...
- Man Vs. Computer Match Ends in Victory for … Man, but With a Catch
- I recently came across it and found it to be very interesting even though the rules are quite simple. The inventor of the game created it to show that humans can still out smart computers over a chess board. See http://arimaa.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Arimaa Rules Topics
Related searchesnominal number numbering schemes
dreams meaning of dream about cot
mazda b engine b5 dohc
breakfast television ctv atlantic