- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Announces Positive Top-Line Data from
- The company also announced positive topline data from a randomized, open-label, pharmacokinetic (PK) study evaluating a two-month dosing interval of ARISTADA® (aripiprazole lauroxil) extended-release injectable suspension for the treatment of ...
- FDA Approves Deltoid Injection Site for Abilify Maintena® (aripiprazole) for
- The pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability of Abilify Maintena administered in the deltoid muscle compared to the gluteal muscle was evaluated in two, open-label studies in stable patients aged 18-64 years with a current diagnosis of schizophrenia.
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Hits Milestones in CNS Product and Pipeline Portfolio
- Additionally, the company announced a newly issued patent expiring in 2033 that extends patent coverage for ARISTADA™ (aripiprazole lauroxil) extended-release injectable suspension for the treatment of schizophrenia.
- Rezolsta (darunavir, cobicistat)
- Cobicistat is a type of medicine known as a pharmacokinetic enhancer. AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) is caused by infection with HIV (human immunodeficiency virus). This virus invades cells of the immune system, particularly the white blood ...
- Portage's Biohaven announces Phase 1 pharmacokinetic study meets study
- He has been involved in multiple research and development programs including marketed drugs such as ABILIFY® (aripiprazole; partial dopamine agonist), OPDIVO® (nivolumab; anti-PD1), YERVOY® (Ipilimumab; anti-CTLA-4), DAKLINZA® (daclatasvir; ...
Aripiprazole Pharmacokinetics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aripiprazole Pharmacokinetics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.