- DHARMA the global ethic
- greed or anger or by anyone of the other enemies (Arishadvarga) for any reason he commits a sin.
- ‡®±ºqµ²äu¯ÜŠ®N® œ®w®²î®±qµ²éÉÙq®äî®¾¬ w®î®¾¯ï± u®²q®º
- our greatest enemies are internal ones like 'arishadvarga' (kAma, krodha, mada, lobha, moha, mAtsarya),. durAgraha (headstrongness), kapaTa (deceit) etc.
- Bantu Reethi Ragam: hamsanAda (60th Mela (Neethimathi) Janyam
- to destroy all the demons which are Arishadvargas (Arishad Vargas are the six passions of the mind: Kama.
- Mahabharat - Bhishma Parvam -Chapter 3- www.telugubhakti.com
- “O Grandsire! Kama, Krodha, Moha, Lobha, Mada, Matsarya are called Arishadvarga. Arishadvarga will cause all kinds of harms and disasters in human life.
Arishadvarga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arishadvarga books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream symbol cutting hair
greece roman rule and middle ages
northern ireland places of interest